WORLDPAC, Inc. has been Certified for C-TPAT!
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) recently welcomed WORLDPAC as a certified partner in the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT). WORLDPAC customers directly benefit from this partnership by way of:
- Reduced international product shipping durations and delays
- Expedited access to WORLDPAC’s international inventory
- More secure access to international suppliers
C-TPAT is a voluntary government-business initiative to build cooperative relationships that strengthen and improve overall international supply chain and U.S. border security. U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) works closely with companies whose good business practices ensure supply chain security and compliance with trade laws. Through the C-TPAT initiative, CBP asks WORLDPAC to ensure the integrity of our security practices and to communicate and verify the security guidelines of our business partners within our supply chain. This, in effect, creates:
- Security and trade compliance rooted in business practices
- An opportunity to play an active role in the war against terrorism
- A reduced number of CBP inspections (reduced border or seaport delay times) on imported WORLDPAC inventory
- Priority processing for CBP inspections (front of the line processing for inspections, when available)
Visit the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) to learn more.
Send Email to the WIN team